Real Estate Buyer's Agent
California Home Team - Keller Williams
LEARN HOW TO EARN $75,000+ within the 1st 12 months!
Keller Williams Realty is the number one real estate franchise in agent count, closed units, and closed sales volume in the United States, with more than 975 offices and over 186,000 associates around the world.
The company has grown exponentially since the opening of the first Keller Williams Realty office in 1983, and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards associates as stakeholders and provides value-added propositions to consumers which other real estate companies cannot provide.
The California Home Team:
The California Home Team has over 30 years of real estate expertise in residential and investment real estate - representing buyers, relocation, sellers, investors, builders, and developers in the acquisition and disposition of real estate.
We are a technology-driven and training-based real estate team with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the top producing teams in our area. Both award-winning company training and top-producer individual real estate agent training.
Our office has qualified leads that are ready to go shopping!
Join our team in South Orange County working as a buyer’s agent.
Service areas include:
Irvine, Aliso Viejo, Foothill Ranch, Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Rancho Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, Dana Point, San Clemente, and surrounding cities.
Main tasks of the job include prospecting for leads, showing homes, writing offers, coordinating inspections, and providing great customer service
Our team will provide extensive training and resources, but this job has a high degree of independence.
We are seeking someone who has great people skills, a great attitude, attention to detail, and is self-reliant.
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
- Someone who is willing to generate daily leads and follow a schedule.
What are we looking for?
- Daily lead generating
- Previewing homes
- Showing properties
- Writing and negotiating contracts
- Attending inspections and team meetings
Here’s what the job entails:
- 90-day training period
- Aggressive commission structure and an opportunity to make a solid six figure income
- Profit Share program
- Award-winning training
- LEADS—lots of internet leads.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office / transaction support
- A proven training program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then ﬁnd properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
Here's what we provide:
- Must Have ACTIVE Valid Real Estate License
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Must maintain a reliable, professional vehicle and means of transportation at all times
- Able & willing to work any days of the week and hours
- The desire to constantly learn
- Realtor association member
JOIN THE TEAM
Please complete the form with your name, e-mail address & phone number to begin your initial 15-20 minute online assessment.